Important info for you our clients
— regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) —
If you’re considering building a home, you’ll be wondering how the latest developments in COVID-19 affect your decisions. We’d like to update you on how Stop Renting Bunbury have equipped to continue to deliver West Australians the dream of home ownership.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and following recommended guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health. We want you to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect the safety of, our clients, staff, suppliers, trades and that of our community.
- Our staff will maintain safe distances between each other and the public
- Majority of our staff are now working remotely outside of the office
- No large meetings or team events are being held during this unique period
- No handshakes will be offered
- We’ve increased cleaning in our display homes and offices, with extra sanitation occurring during the day
- Hand sanitisers are fitted at all our display homes and offices.
Display Homes By Appointment
- Our display homes remain open by appointment only until further notice from the Government. All of our offices and display homes have strict hygiene practices implemented.
- All of your planned meetings will continue as scheduled.
- At this stage, there is no indication that we will experience any major delays in our construction as a result of COVID-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation in order to ensure we address the needs of our clients and the health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors.
Confidence in building a home with us
Building a home is a big decision, and we are best placed in the Perth industry to keep your build on track.
- Financial strength – strong cash flow supporting our day-to-day operations, giving you piece of mind
- Group purchasing power – our scale gives you assurance supply issues will not delay the completion of your home
- Local suppliers – our longstanding relationships with local suppliers means superior access to products and materials as well as competitive pricing
We thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented situation. We will continue to closely monitor any change in advice and provide updates if circumstances change.